49ers sign OLB Attaochu

49erurtaza

So Lynch is really going all shades of Baalke with these ACL players huh? 

EDIT: JK he doesn't seem to have any ACL tears, seems he was just a healthy scratch for most games last year. I don't know if that is better or worse.

A 'don't expect much to come from this, but he's only 25, had some talent coming out and there's some upside to this deal at a position of need' signing. I like it. 

I probably need to shorten that nickname though. Maybe a "DEMtCFTBHO25HSTCO&TSUtTD@APoN" signing? 

40 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I like it. We need extra bodies at the position and it's nothing that will kill us long-term. With a cupboard as barren as the pass-rusher market, this will do fine for now. 

Yes this. Really like this signing. Doesn't have to be anything more than a 1 yr rental. :) 

12 minutes ago, big9erfan said:

Camp body. Nice thing for him is that we had a couple or so guys like that last year who actually made the roster. So a chance for him. But that just goes to show how bad we are at the LB position.

At 2.5 million guaranteed, I'd be very surprised if he was just a camp body

12 minutes ago, big9erfan said:

Camp body. Nice thing for him is that we had a couple or so guys like that last year who actually made the roster. So a chance for him. But that just goes to show how bad we are at the LB position.

With 2.5m guaranteed, I think he's more than a camp body. If anything, he makes Eli Harold just soooo easy to cut. I'd be very surprised if Harold made the team, to be honest. 

Archived