Injuries! - McCarron Trade?

theJ

Chances it happens?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Chances it happens?

According to the BBP podcast this week, McCarron doesn't look interested this year. Doesnt have the same intensity and the difference between him and Andy is great compared to last year. 

Obviously we will see how he looks in games, but that stuff can't help his value and I dont like to hear that he doesnt look as interested. They said he looks like a guy who wanted to be traded this offseason. 

7 hours ago, ochocinco4pres said:

According to the BBP podcast this week, McCarron doesn't look interested this year. Doesnt have the same intensity and the difference between him and Andy is great compared to last year. 

Obviously we will see how he looks in games, but that stuff can't help his value and I dont like to hear that he doesnt look as interested. They said he looks like a guy who wanted to be traded this offseason. 

I'm sure he'll perk up if he has to play for Andy.  But that kind attitude permeates to the rest of the team.  

Also, my 3 year old does this.  He doesn't get his way, so he pouts.

23 hours ago, ochocinco4pres said:

If this is indeed true, we need another team's QB to go down in the next week or two and make the deal happen.  AJ and Hill for a starting LT (if Cedric flops)

44 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Is Luck even off PUP list?  If this lasts awhile, would they be interested?

Pure speculation on my part.......

Probably only in a teddy bridgewater situation. 

If Driskel continues to show well they need to seriously consider trading McCarron for someone who can make an impact this year or for a high draft pick. If the Jets come knocking I would ask for a 2nd and 3rd, because chances are, they are still going to be picking #1 overall

1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

If Driskel continues to show well they need to seriously consider trading McCarron for someone who can make an impact this year or for a high draft pick. If the Jets come knocking I would ask for a 2nd and 3rd, because chances are, they are still going to be picking #1 overall

The Jets are tanking for Sam Darnold at this point, so its highly unlikely they will trade for McCarron.

Even if Driskel plays great in the rest of the regular season, I'll be shocked if Dalton manages to start all 16 games without getting injured, so they need McCarron for one more year.

44 minutes ago, MrCincinnati said:

Even if Driskel plays great in the rest of the regular season, I'll be shocked if Dalton manages to start all 16 games without getting injured, so they need McCarron for one more year.

Yeah i still trust McCarron way more, but wouldn't mind driskel being the backup next year if he continues to develop.

Only thing is at this point they may need to bench him or keep him on the 53 to protect him.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Yeah i still trust McCarron way more, but wouldn't mind driskel being the backup next year if he continues to develop.

Only thing is at this point they may need to bench him or keep him on the 53 to protect him.

Nah.   He will get sacked, tear a hamstring (wink wink) spend the year on IR and be the backup next year.

Archived