Injuries! - McCarron Trade?

theJ

Chances it happens?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Chances it happens?

On 8/12/2017 at 9:51 PM, INbengalfan said:

Nah.   He will get sacked, tear a hamstring (wink wink) spend the year on IR and be the backup next year.

I know we joke about that all the time, but it'll be hard to prove if he plays the last snap of the preseason game #4 and looks fine.  And, if it's too obvious another team can claim him still and put him on their active roster.  I think some team did that a few years back with one of the Giants receivers?

(not that i think anyone would do anything that backhanded for a 3rd string QB)

But i have to think you're right.  If he continues to play like he did on Friday, they can't put him on the PS.  And there's really no room on the active roster.  So IR it is.

7 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Come on Jags (and Mike Brown), pull the trigger...

That would be pretty sweet. Jags are one of those teams that until they then it around count on a top 10 pick. Maybe a 2nd and 3rd, where the 2nd could turn into a 1st based on how he does

29 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

That would be pretty sweet. Jags are one of those teams that until they then it around count on a top 10 pick. Maybe a 2nd and 3rd, where the 2nd could turn into a 1st based on how he does

Think you guys asked for a 2nd and we passed...

32 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

I'll talk to my guys about a conditional 2nd, you do the same...

Think I read a report from Ben Allbright saying that. Not just saying that for the heck of it.

Id rather just sign Kaep.

5 minutes ago, Carson4MVP said:

Reports are we turned down a 2nd Round pick before the draft. Guessing it would take a 2 2nds or a 1st and 3rd to pry McCarron away. Most likely won't happen. 

Hey you're here! Welcome!

Archived