Minor News - Injury Updates from Camp

ochocinco4pres

Split again!  I'm a splitting machine.

Since we were talking about offensive tackles in the other thread i moved this.  

We can use this to talk about minor injury updates since Dawson probably doesn't deserve his own thread.

The only thing that concerns me is Mixon's injury which from the sound of it, isn't that serious.

Dawson's on the other hand sounds bad. Of course Dawson isn't even a roster odd favorite, and the LB crop they have right now fighting for a spot is huge.

2 minutes ago, MrCincinnati said:

Dawson's on the other hand sounds bad. Of course Dawson isn't even a roster odd favorite, and the LB crop they have right now fighting for a spot is huge.

Yeah that one sounds bad.  But i think it's kind of weird we haven't heard much about it.  Probably speaks loudly about his chances of making this roster.

14 hours ago, theJ said:

Yeah that one sounds bad.  But i think it's kind of weird we haven't heard much about it.  Probably speaks loudly about his chances of making this roster.

What is weird is the BBP guys said he has been having a great offseason and was really playing well. But we had not heard about it. I dont see him making the roster this year. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived