No Time to Die - October 8th

RamRod

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda wish they would have gotten a new Bond too. Would have been a good chance for Boyle to really explore the character. Craig has been done to death now I don't really see how his arc can really be extended. 

We had Spectre which was supposed to piece together all his films. We had Skyfall which explained his upbringing and introduction to the 00 programme.

Although it was anti climatic I felt like Spectre should have been the finalovie for Craig. 

I'll still go to the new one. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Just now, Calvert28 said:

What creative differences? Bond is about as straight forward a character as you can get? Hes been the same for the last 24 movies. 

Danny Boyle wanted to write his own script.  The studio wanted the same guys who wrote all of the other Daniel Craig Bond movies to write this one, and Boyle just direct.  Apparently both wrote scripts and presented them to the studio.  Sounds like the other guys won.  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

What creative differences? Bond is about as straight forward a character as you can get? Hes been the same for the last 24 movies. 

Broccoli’s are notorious for being impossible to work for/with.  Another one bites the dust.