Jets re-sign CB Mo Claiborne

NewAge

I think this is perfect for him. Now can be a top #2 CB. He wasn’t a #1 last year and struggled at times. With adding Tru this puts him where he should be.

This really has to only wanna make The Badger come here even more. I stated earlier I don’t think we’ve even talked to him bc I think he’d jump all over the opportunity to play here. Especially now. What a secondary it would be.

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I think this is perfect for him. Now can be a top #2 CB. He wasn’t a #1 last year and struggled at times. With adding Tru this puts him where he should be.

This really has to only wanna make The Badger come here even more. I stated earlier I don’t think we’ve even talked to him bc I think he’d jump all over the opportunity to play here. Especially now. What a secondary it would be.

Mac was at Mayfield's pro day yesterday and Rosen's today. I'd have to imagine the Badger's contract might take a little more thought. My guess is he gets 5 years $55M with an out after 3 years.

I think this is exactly what i had him coming back for in my mock, 1 year 7 mill.  Clearly I approve.  I was meh on him as our #1 CB last year, I love him as our #2 especially if TJ shadows the #1 WR like he did last year for the Rams.

Archived