Saints bring back Okafor

whodatOL

Yeah BPA would be my direction as well. We are great at finding talent for TE/WR in the mid rounds and every BPA for our defense would improve that unit again! Okafor and Jordan at DE with Harold Landy (if he is still available) or Arden Key (should be more realistic) rotating in would be amazing. I would even consider trading up if Davenport falls out of the top 15, he will be great in the NFL!

22 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

$5m per year is dirt cheap! Hopefully he can stay healthy

Shocked we got him back and for that price!

If we add Suh this defense will be top 10. The Draft will likley be about upgrading redzone targets for Brees unless a QB falls into their lap.

I read somewhere that the deal is actually 2 years for around 7m. If that's the case this signing looks even better. He showed last year that, when healthy, he can be a good DE for us. 

5 hours ago, JMG5 said:

I read somewhere that the deal is actually 2 years for around 7m. If that's the case this signing looks even better. He showed last year that, when healthy, he can be a good DE for us. 

Yeah. 2/6.8

If he’s healthy and can pick up where he left off that might be our best signing of FA this year. I don’t know how likely he is to bounce back, I don’t like the odds, but if he does this will be even a better deal than PRobs signing 

On 3/24/2018 at 8:29 AM, domepatrol91 said:

Yeah. 2/6.8

If he’s healthy and can pick up where he left off that might be our best signing of FA this year. I don’t know how likely he is to bounce back, I don’t like the odds, but if he does this will be even a better deal than PRobs signing 

Saints doing there homework on LSU's Arden Key... Payton made it clear that improving the pass rush was their priority this offseason and even with Oakfor back and Hendrickson as depth, Key would give the Saints the dynamic edge preasure player they lack and would be a great complinemt to our front 7 if available and if the Saints are comfortable with his red flags.

20 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

Saints doing there homework on LSU's Arden Key... Payton made it clear that improving the pass rush was their priority this offseason and even with Oakfor back and Hendrickson as depth, Key would give the Saints the dynamic edge preasure player they lack and would be a great complinemt to our front 7 if available and if the Saints are comfortable with his red flags.

I really feel like he is going to bust. I have zero interest in Key. But there is a reason I am not a Front Office NFL guy.

Archived