Gridiron Greats Dynasty League (Looking for Owners)

catcheryea

56 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

What do you mean? 

This league needs to retool, and get rid of some owners who don't participate.

I mean you shouldn't get extra swings in the draft because you keep 6 guys instead of 8. If you don't have 8 guys worth keeping, make better trades or hit the waiver wire better.

7 hours ago, steadypimpin said:

I think we should lower the keepers this year and try to get some new owners.

I agree that we need more active owners but also know that this is a free league where people don't know each other IRL. It's extremely difficult to find 14 active owners when there's no real prize outside of bragging rights on an online forum. I am all for replacing inactive owners BTW.

As for lowering keepers, I'm not sure I'm cool with that. I like 8 keepers because because it literally let's you get half of a new team every year. My team has sucked every year, too...lol

Thoughts?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2018 at 12:39 AM, honolulu2786 said:

What's the story with this league? Seems to be at a crossroads. I'm looking at possibly picking up another dynasty team, trying to find a good match. Currently an active owner in PHREAK and USMC dynasty leagues.

I'm not sure. I think I might be out this year too. The 8 keepers is too many.

• 2 weeks later...

i am fully planning on keeping the league going even if i did just lose hunter henry for the year

we usually just get this started in mid july so i was waiting to get farther into summer before we gather the troops

• 2 weeks later...

Archived