Eagles Release DE Vinny Curry (Saving $9M Base Salary)

Nabbs4u

9 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I'd love to extend Darby, because I think he's the ideal #2 CB, but he'll probably want #1 cb money.

From what I saw last year he isn't worth it. Not for what he will probably want. IF Mills can continue to develop (i.e. learn what a double move is) and Jones lives up to everyones hopes then I'll wish Darby all the best in his future. 

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:59 PM, DeSean Jackson said:

Don’t get this move unless another move was coming. We were already good with salary with all of our moves. Something is gonna be followed up on. I see us signing a tight end or safety

Gotta sign draft picks...

21 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Where do you see that? I see we have 570 thousand for next year. We have 5 mill now which can carry over and we have cuts to make next year like Jason peters, and McLeod, plus cap probably goes up another 5-10 mill. We’re good atm.

Yea I'm not concerned. With Kendricks still on the team, Bennett a $7mil savings if cut, Kelce with 0 guaranteed money left, Peters saving  8 mil if cut. There's a ton of money out there not including the cap going up and any rollover we have this season.

I know this is going to sound cliché but I do think this draft is going to be very important in shaping the team moving forward.

Archived