MID FA MOCK

IrishHooligan00

23 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:
35 minutes ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

If we give up that much to move up to #2 it better be for Rosen. 

Bills fams are all split just like cle fans are on QB. I just go off what reports are stating about each player or what's going on in FA n stuff

Yeah man, I hear ya. I know there are a lot that want Mayfield too. Fair enough. 

Love the trade but give us Wynn (preferably) or Landry. I can't see a CB in the first after the Sherman pick up but we definitely require an Edge and an OG. Wynn would start for us immediately whereas Alexander would be 3rd in line after Sherman and Witherspoon.

26th - ATL - OG/C - Isaiah Wynn - UGA

We just restructured Levitre for another 3 years on an extention and signed Brandon Fusco who when healthy has been a top 20 OG  in the nfl to a 3 year deal to at 4 to 5 mil a year.  

Wynn at this point is not a needed pick in the 1st round with us only having 1 DT on the entire roster and im not really sure if their are any decent DT's even left in FA for us to go after. 

We have to draft atleast 2 DT's 1 being a DT/DE and 1 being a NT in the 1st 3 rounds along with a TE and WR by round 4.   Possibly even a power RB if we can't bring a solid one in as well.

Drafting Wynn in the 1st round at this point would make the 10+ million we spent on OG's worthless and the only way i would get behind this pick is if we somehow by a miracle came up with some money to find a good DT and 1 of WR or TE in FA. 

Then i could see taking Wynn in round 1 and a DT in round 2 and a WR or TE in round 3.   But as of right now in mid FA a OG in the 1st round just shouldn't be a thought as it's the only thing in FA we picked up at all so far.

Daron Payne should easily be the pick there at DT and if you don't like him although he should probably go top 20 then Taven Bryan would be the backup pick.   Unless you think we can trade down and get another pick or 2 and get Bryan or Hurst in round 2.

15 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

Damn that seems high for Hernandez.

Agreed. That's too high for a position that Gase doesn't value much and already have an in-house candidate to start opposite of Sitton.

8 minutes ago, Ajayii said:

Agreed. That's too high for a position that Gase doesn't value much and already have an in-house candidate to start opposite of Sitton.

if that' how the draft fell, I'd trade back to 20 and get McGlinchey at RT. Or draft Vea.

Archived