MID FA MOCK

IrishHooligan00

I could see the Browns taking Barkley #1 but I would also think they would only do that if they are comfortable with whatever QB fell to #4.  I highly doubt they would take Barkley and not a QB at #4.

For the Packers, they trade up with a division rival and miss out on Chubb by 1 pick.  Only way they trade up like that is to snag him or if the top CB on their board is available.  Now if you think Smith can play 3-4 OLB then that is a different story...

On 3/16/2018 at 6:12 PM, IrishHooligan00 said:

Not with NO and PIT both coming up who could both easily take him. Jackson is the perfect QB to pair with Barkley. He's going to be the biggest steal of this draft if he falls to end of round 1. IMO he's the #1 QB of this class. 

So you really think John Dorsey will pay a 33% premium in regards to draft equity to a guy who most draft experts (except you, apparently) say will have to convert to WR to even make it in the league?

I would be shocked if this happened for the Packers.  Trading up in and of itself wouldn't shock me.  But trading up with the Bears?  Harder to believe.  Trading up for an ILB?  Even harder.  I just don't see it.  Maybe for a DE, OLB, or CB.  

Archived