Packers Sign Kyle Fuller to Offer Sheet

Packerraymond

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Fuller and Mathieu would've been my top 2 targets from the start of FA, Fuller is less versatile but more able to play the boundary. 

I just hope the Bears don't match, or we might miss on Mathieu, Melvin and Breaux and then be back to square one with no DBs left.

DRC isn't signing until April. #fallback

Just now, pollino14 said:

It just doesn’t seem likely we get him. So that’s 5 whole days we have to wait. Idt we’ll be looking to sign any other CB now, what happens in 5 days the other FA CBs signs and Chicago signs Fuller?

GB can create more cap space with restructure of Rodgers.   Could also release/trade Bulaga, Cobb or other players.  

But yes, it does feel like it puts a few things on hold potentially.

2 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

It just doesn’t seem likely we get him. So that’s 5 whole days we have to wait. Idt we’ll be looking to sign any other CB now, what happens in 5 days the other FA CBs signs and Chicago signs Fuller?

They might not like any of the corners. They might feel like they aren’t missing out on anything.

in five days House will still be there, Breeland will too, etc. It might hold them up for 5 days (given the structure) but maybe they don’t see it as that big of a deal because anything out there they might not really care to be “in on”.

6 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

We haven't done anything yet.  If it works it's a great move.  It's not going to work though. 

Okay, let me rephrase...

Even when we try to pull a positive, you find a way to make it negative. Be ******* patient, man. It's March lmao.

3 minutes ago, Green19 said:

They might not like any of the corners. They might feel like they aren’t missing out on anything.

in five days House will still be there, Breeland will too, etc. It might hold them up for 5 days (given the structure) but maybe they don’t see it as that big of a deal because anything out there they might not really care to be “in on”.

That’s a way to look at it. My as well take a shot.

Archived