Packers Sign Kyle Fuller to Offer Sheet

Packerraymond

First of all, the only thing that's borderline ridiculous is people acting like we have to be happy about something that probably won't happen.  Having to wait on the Bears could hurt us.  As far as right now, this move hurts us more than helps us.  We've added nothing, we've done nothing.  People will be much happier IF we actually sign Fuller.  That's very unlikely. 

Second, I love how the first two passes in his highlight video are against Packer quarterbacks.

Just now, bkobow05 said:

Okay, let me rephrase...

Even when we try to pull a positive, you find a way to make it negative. Be ******* patient, man. It's March lmao.

I live in the present.  Presently, this move ain't ****. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

First of all, the only thing that's borderline ridiculous is people acting like we have to be happy about something that probably won't happen.  Having to wait on the Bears could hurt us.  As far as right now, this move hurts us more than helps us.  We've added nothing, we've done nothing.  People will be much happier IF we actually sign Fuller.  That's very unlikely. 

Second, I love how the first two passes in his highlight video are against Packer quarterbacks.

My bad, man. I forgot you know better than Gute. My apologies.

1 minute ago, BrettFavre004 said:

This makes me nervous, if they match and Melvin and Gaines are all gone by then, we screwed.

Calculated risk for sure. 

Wonder if GB and other teams know the structure of the players that have been signed yet the public is not privy to that info yet on Spotrac and Over the cap.

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Can you be happy for a second, you complain Gute is not helping our secondary and when we have some hope you complain again.

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

First of all, the only thing that's borderline ridiculous is people acting like we have to be happy about something that probably won't happen.

You always make up random **** to get crazy about and it's entertaining. Keep going.

tenor.gif?itemid=4452103

2 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

My bad, man. I forgot you know better than Gute. My apologies.

Dudes been GM for a minute and we are just supposed to automatically trust that he knows what he’s doing? Nah. 

That said, I don’t see the harm in this move. They have to have thought there was a good chance Bears don’t match otherwise they wouldn’t have bothered. 

1 minute ago, Ketchup said:

Dudes been GM for a minute and we are just supposed to automatically trust that he knows what he’s doing? Nah. 

That said, I don’t see the harm in this move. They have to have thought there was a good chance Bears don’t match otherwise they wouldn’t have bothered. 

Yeah, I'm more than willing to give Gute the benefit of the doubt over emotional posters. Sue me.

Archived