LB Will Compton and Kevin Minter to Visit Bills

Kmart128

5 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I think this is basically a done deal. He's unspectacular but not a bad signing depending on the price. 

I like that Redskins fans rave about his football IQ, work in film room, and his ability to diagnose an offense. That is the exact quality I like for in a MLB and a Captain. As long as we surround him with athletes on the field I feel very comfortable with him calling plays and being the leader of our defense.

He has speed... It doesn't translate to the field however. Sean defense always makes linerbackers look fast so we shall see. I think he is a good fit scheme wise.

29 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

I like that Redskins fans rave about his football IQ, work in film room, and his ability to diagnose an offense. That is the exact quality I like for in a MLB and a Captain. As long as we surround him with athletes on the field I feel very comfortable with him calling plays and being the leader of our defense.

He has speed... It doesn't translate to the field however. Sean defense always makes linerbackers look fast so we shall see. I think he is a good fit scheme wise.

That's very possible and I agree with Skins fans general assessment. I live in Skins territory and most of my friends are Skins fans so I see a lot of their games and hear a lot of their talk. 

The bolded part reminds me of Zach Brown, at least in the pass game. For the price I'm expecting I think this will be a pretty good signing and don't think there will be much of a loss from Preston. We've got to give him something besides Lorenzo Alexander next to him but if we're stuck with Compton starting for a season or two I think we'll be OK. Also the, hopefully, improved defensive line improves our LB play. 

any news on whether or not these guys will be bills? I saw compton was getting a physical yesterday but nothing ever came from it. Does minter and compton battle it out for MLB or can one be put on either side of the other? Does Humbar resigning have any impact on these two? I would be happy with bringing them in for the right price and hope one can be a potential answer for McDermotts offense. 

Archived