Lions sign RB LeGarrette Blount

Lionized

Yeah I don't know, Plays poorly out of the shot gun, not exactly a team fit with the offense, does what the lions need as a bell cow type runner though. Still hope they draft at RB early cause I'm not counting on just Blount. I don't hate or love it, just kind of like Meh....

I'm just a little put out too. Very disappointed in the offseason moves so far.

I'm worried that they've pigeonholed themselves into having to go TE and RB early, but the DL is in desperate need of help. I don't know if I've liked the approach this off season so far. Maybe Suh is in the plans?

1 minute ago, ManeLine said:

I'm worried that they've pigeonholed themselves into having to go TE and RB early, but the DL is in desperate need of help. I don't know if I've liked the approach this off season so far. Maybe Suh is in the plans?

I understand your concern but I think they still have flexibility. It wouldn’t surprise me to see them take a RB in the first but they have good options in the first, second and third. TE I expect late rounds or UDFA. 

The DL does need work. I’m not sure how I feel about Suh. He doesn’t seem to have the motivation he used to have.

Archived