Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

Bucs sign C/G Ryan Jensen 4/$42M

Jansen will play C here. The writing is on the wall for Sweezy. Once Licht drafts a LG within the first 3 rounds he will be shown the door. At the same time I can see him being benched and riding the pine as a 6th OL. Which is a lot of money for a back up.

39 minutes ago, indifference said:

Jansen will play C here. The writing is on the wall for Sweezy. Once Licht drafts a LG within the first 3 rounds he will be shown the door. At the same time I can see him being benched and riding the pine as a 6th OL. Which is a lot of money for a back up.

We paid Evan Smith like $4M to be a backup. So we don't seem to care that much.

Well I guess that's that... I'll be watching 32 reg season Bucs games this year. Two games a week, one normal game day and the second is to strictly watch Jensen do his thing. 

8 hours ago, deuces22wild said:

Well I guess that's that... I'll be watching 32 reg season Bucs games this year. Two games a week, one normal game day and the second is to strictly watch Jensen do his thing. 

1. He puts a lot of guys on their butts.
  2. He gets to the second level really well.
  3. He makes reach blocks look really easy. He blocks defensive linemen a gap or two over and STILL gets to the side he needs and turns guys away from the play. LBs too.
  4. I know it was a highlight reel, so we didn't see any of his goofs and missed blocks. But Jensen is immediately one of the better linemen we've had recently.