The 2017 Joe Blackburn Award Nominations (Browns HoF)

zelbell

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Bout time slacker.

Just don't forget to like all my posts by clicking on the football (twice on mobile version). ;)

Haha, I have no idea what's going on right now and all of these features. I'm trying to figure out a few things:

1. Is this a popularity contest? Instead of "post counts", are people going to flaunt their likes? If so, I plan on liking all homer posts and boosting popularity for things I enjoy, while smothering trolls.

2. I see I have 1 like already for my lone post on this platform. I expected 10 times that.

3. I really only had 2 points, but I believe the word "few" means that I have to have at least 3.

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

1. Is this a popularity contest? Instead of "post counts", are people going to flaunt their likes? If so, I plan on liking all homer posts and boosting popularity for things I enjoy, while smothering trolls.

That would be correct.

I see the Browns winning 12 or more games this year.

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I have more likes than you.

Yeah I know. One of the many mysteries of life. 

I dont believe you actually saw this. The ignore function and all. Good thing too, just wiped my bottom and you wouldn't know. 

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Is this the 13th consecutive year? I mean it's tradition, doesn't matter what his current status is at this point.

Every year bonanza nominates him, every year he's a bridesmaid and never the bride.

Malibu is prolly hoping you'd stop nominating him at this point.

Archived