Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

I'm grateful we didn't give up the first next year, but giving up three second round picks to move up three spots is a bit steep. Either way this signals the Jets are going for it with their QB, guaranteed one of Rosen, Darnold and Allen. Sorry Baker fans, I don't think he's in consideration at all.

This kinda tells me the jets know exactly who Cle and NYG are taking at 1 and 2.

My guess is they know that Darnell and Barkley are going #1 and #2 and they made a move for Rosen.

I dont think Mac makes this trade unless they knew they were getting their guy and not just a guy.

Just now, Akomplice said:

I'm grateful we didn't give up the first next year, but giving up three second round picks to move up three spots is a bit steep. Either way this signals the Jets are going for it with their QB, guaranteed one of Rosen, Darnold and Allen. Sorry Baker fans, I don't think he's in consideration at all.

I sort of agree. I would imagine this means there is 3 QBs that Mac sees as top picks. I think it’s Darnold, Rosen, and Allen.

Archived