BJets512

Jets trade up to 3

I don't know how to feel....would have been ecstatic if we were able to keep one of those two's this year.

Not a fan of this at all. So we will be draftingba QB again and giving him nonwepaons at his disposal. Great.

I'm grateful we didn't give up the first next year, but giving up three second round picks to move up three spots is a bit steep. Either way this signals the Jets are going for it with their QB, guaranteed one of Rosen, Darnold and Allen. Sorry Baker fans, I don't think he's in consideration at all.

Posted (edited)

This kinda tells me the jets know exactly who Cle and NYG are taking at 1 and 2.

My guess is they know that Darnell and Barkley are going #1 and #2 and they made a move for Rosen.

I dont think Mac makes this trade unless they knew they were getting their guy and not just a guy.

Edited by KodiakThunder

5 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

ROSEN OR MAYFIELD THATS IT

To be honest it’s probably for Darnold or Rosen.

Just now, Akomplice said:

I'm grateful we didn't give up the first next year, but giving up three second round picks to move up three spots is a bit steep. Either way this signals the Jets are going for it with their QB, guaranteed one of Rosen, Darnold and Allen. Sorry Baker fans, I don't think he's in consideration at all.

I sort of agree. I would imagine this means there is 3 QBs that Mac sees as top picks. I think it’s Darnold, Rosen, and Allen.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

To be honest it’s probably for Darnold or Rosen.

Darnold is going #1, thank God

I guess I'll watch Rosen videos, ugh

We just got killed in the trade chart. FYI. Gave up WAY too much. And there’s still the threat of buffalo moving to 2 and grabbing our guy from us.

Absolutely love it. Don’t care how much we overpaid by, Maccagnan knows who he wants and is going to get him. Bold. Let’s go.