Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

11 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Shefter who is about as reliable as it gets is saying Mayfield to Cleveland at 1 looks all but a done deal.

There is a God!!! Thank you!!!

Where did you see this? All I see is this

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports there is "mounting belief" among league executives and coaches the Browns will select Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield with the No. 1 overall pick.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot reported on Wednesday the Browns were down to Mayfield or Wyoming QB Josh Allen, and it sounds like they are leaning Mayfield. Of course, there is no reason for the Browns to tell the truth, and it seems like GM John Dorsey is keeping everyone else out of the loop. Thankfully, all the rumors end and smokescreens dissipate tonight. 

This was reported a few minutes ago. Mounting belief is not a done deal like you say.

7 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Where did you see this? All I see is this

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports there is "mounting belief" among league executives and coaches the Browns will select Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield with the No. 1 overall pick.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot reported on Wednesday the Browns were down to Mayfield or Wyoming QB Josh Allen, and it sounds like they are leaning Mayfield. Of course, there is no reason for the Browns to tell the truth, and it seems like GM John Dorsey is keeping everyone else out of the loop. Thankfully, all the rumors end and smokescreens dissipate tonight. 

This was reported a few minutes ago. Mounting belief is not a done deal like you say.

Schefter is about as reliable as it comes.

If he’s reporting this, it’s very likely Mayfield goes 1.

I think the Mayfield fans will just push to the side whatever rumor there is until he’s announced at the podium to Cleveland. Some might still be in denial and say we should trade Rosen or Darnold for Mayfield post draft.

Me who has a Mayfield 3rd of the QBs can’t tgink of a better situation than him going 1. So I’m happy.

All I'm saying is that there is NO DONE DEAL yet. These are still rumors. Browns might be down to Allen or Mayfield or Darnold but there is no DONE DEAL like you have said. I can't wait to see what happens tonight. We still could end up with any of these QB. 

6 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Schefter is about as reliable as it comes.

If he’s reporting this, it’s very likely Mayfield goes 1.

I think the Mayfield fans will just push to the side whatever rumor there is until he’s announced at the podium to Cleveland. Some might still be in denial and say we should trade Rosen or Darnold for Mayfield post draft.

Me who has a Mayfield 3rd of the QBs can’t tgink of a better situation than him going 1. So I’m happy.

Lol I so hope we draft Mayfield after posts like these 

If the draft goes Mayfield > Darnold > Rosen, the trade up to 3 looks brilliant. I still think the Giants go Saquon mostly because of the stuff a Gettleman said back in December. Basically backed Eli up. So I think they will just go with the highest rated player on their board.

2 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Arguing will turn into complaining

We play Cleveland this year. Could be Baker vs Rosen. The swords will be out critiquing their every move. Hopefully Baker doesn't torch us. I will quickly turn into a Baker hater at that point.

On fact I'm so glad the jets traded up so we can land on of the big 3. If we stayed at 6 we would be looking at all these guys going away. I hope Giants draft Barkley or Chubb leaving us Darnold or Mayfield.

Mayfield 

Rosen

Darnold

1 minute ago, SDotNova said:

If the draft goes Mayfield > Darnold > Rosen, the trade up to 3 looks brilliant. I still think the Giants go Saquon mostly because of the stuff a Gettleman said back in December. Basically backed Eli up. So I think they will just go with the highest rated player on their board.

I’d really, really rather not have the choice come down to Rosen or Allen. Please no.

Archived