Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

34 minutes ago, jetfan8178 said:

Where have you read hes the most raw? I see the exact opposite. Highest floor lowest ceiling is the common terms I read about him.

Hes Mark Sanchez 2.0 to me. Fumbles at the worst times and doesn't seem to have the "take over and win it" ability

I’ve always read Darnold needs a year on the bench/time to refine his game while Rosen is the most “pro ready” but could have the lowest ceiling. Can probably find some articles/good posts in this thread.

Either way I’m confident he will be much better than Sanchez. Sanchez was less polished and definitely shouldn’t have started right away. Darnold really just needs.to clean up the fumbles. 

Just now, GangGreen420 said:

I’ve always read Darnold needs a year on the bench/time to refine his game while Rosen is the most “pro ready” but could have the lowest ceiling. Can probably find some articles/good posts in this thread.

Either way I’m confident he will be much better than Sanchez. Sanchez was less polished and definitely shouldn’t have started right away. Darnold really just needs.to clean up the fumbles. 

Agreed.  Much more natural talent than Sanchez.  

1 minute ago, Bianconero said:

This is a problem that I want no part in trying to fix bc these problems are rarely if ever fixed in players

The fumbles are easily correctable. Everyone was scared of Watson’s INTs, especially having a longer collegiate career, and he was lighting the league on fire.

31 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

This is a problem that I want no part in trying to fix bc these problems are rarely if ever fixed in players

We can give him a wristband to tell him if it's a red, amber or green play.  Done. Easy fix. 

To be fair to Darnold though since we are now down to Rosen vs. Darnold,  both ranked high in turnover worthy plays by PFF. But Darnold was second in big time throws and Rosen was 8th. So they'll make the boneheaded mistake, but they will also give you some big time plays. This shows up on film. Although some times I feel like Rosen's are due to miscommunication with his receivers. I felt like his receivers ran a lot option routes. But that's hard to confirm. 

Just now, Bianconero said:

This is what I've been hoping and predicting since the last night Baker to Browns rumors.

After how Bowles was talking about it takes a special guy to handle here, I think Rosen fits here better than Darnold. Then Browns would get a boatload from Cardinals or Bills for 4.

2 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Like it was Rosen yesterday and Jets coaches don’t like Mayfield.

cant believe any of this garbage. There is no “late pushes” the day of the draft 

He's fishing for a reaction. Has been linking Jets to Allen since day 1. Ultimately the Jets pick someone and his tweet will be "Jets didn't expect X to be there. Allen was a close second on their board"

Archived