Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

16 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Which is why I don’t want him. He screams mark sanchez 2.0. No IQ, didn’t play a lot in college, not a smart player and fumbles like crazy. 

I'll say this about Darnold: while he does remind you of Mark a bit as a prospect, Darnold has more experience at a younger age (24 starts for Darnold, 16 for Sanchez) and I strongly believe had Mark Sanchez been drafted into this Jets regime, his career would've ended up entirely different. 

Just now, jetskid007 said:

I'll say this about Darnold: while he does remind you of Mark a bit as a prospect, Darnold has more experience at a younger age (24 starts for Darnold, 16 for Sanchez) and I strongly believe had Mark Sanchez been drafted into this Jets regime, his career would've ended up entirely different. 

I think Darnold is better at almost everything than Sanchez.

He wasn't a bad guy, just a bad football player.  He was just bad under pressure, which is a big predictor to me of how you'll be as a player.  He got shaken, made bad throws and those lead to turnovers.  Qb's can handle pressure like Russell Wilson with mobility, or like Brady through sliding in the pocket and getting the ball out fast.  Sanchez did none of that.  Darnold is a wizard under pressure, and he was under pressure a ton.

55 minutes ago, DowNY said:

We're only screwed if Bates & the rest of the FO likes Josh Allen

IF they like him they should take him

43 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Please let it be Rosen. 

Please Dont ... with our luck he'll get badly injured early on and never be the same ...

3 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

IF they like him they should take him

Please Dont ... with our luck he'll get badly injured early on and never be the same ...

With our "Luck" any QB we select will be a bust. Sticking with Rosen. 

15 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

I’ll give you the first part but I’m sorry the second just isn’t true. Mark has legit failed everywhere lol, no more shoulda coulda woulda’s with him. He sucked. We have to do better with this pick. Even if that means Darnold which it very well may be. 

5 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

Meh, everyone seems to have their own rumor.  No idea who to believe, so i believe none.  About 3 hours from now we will have our answer one way or the other.

4 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

Fact of the matter is, the trade to 3 was a good idea when it happened because theres a good chance Rosen and Darnold are there and if a bidding war happened at that point it would have cost more to trade up and frankly, either QB is a good choice there with no crystal ball.

28 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

I think Darnold and Rosen are the easiest QBs to project at the next level. Darnold reminds me a lot of Tony Romo and Rosen looks a lot like Matt Ryan.

Rosen looks a lot like Ryan, but has the confidence and swagger of Rodgers. 

12 minutes ago, jetfan8178 said:

Fact of the matter is, the trade to 3 was a good idea when it happened because theres a good chance Rosen and Darnold are there and if a bidding war happened at that point it would have cost more to trade up and frankly, either QB is a good choice there with no crystal ball.

Yeah.. It was a good risk, now it was a great idea.

Archived