Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

13 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

If we draft Mayfield ewww.. All his throws are to wide open WRs. I hate small QBs too.

He's is the best QB in this class under pressure which proves he's so much more than a product of his system.  Also for a guy his size it proves he uses his legs well and is accurate on the run.  Those things translate to the next level.  The NFL is taking college systems and incorporating them into the NFL.  If Darnold/Rosen are gone we should take Baker over Allen IMO.

4 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

He's is the best QB in this class under pressure which proves he's so much more than a product of his system.  Also for a guy his size it proves he uses his legs well and is accurate on the run.  Those things translate to the next level.  The NFL is taking college systems and incorporating them into the NFL.  If Darnold/Rosen are gone we should take Baker over Allen IMO.

He's good against pressure when he knows it's coming but he seems awfully unaware of it most of the time. Just kinda hang out in the pocket forever and then has to do a little freak out thing to avoid everyone. I have worries about how his pocket style will translate for sure. 

50 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Yea I guess. I just don't trust Macc to pick the right QB.

Multiple GMs and Coaches fail every year when it comes to QBs honestly. Macc is in position where he'll choose between 2 or 3 of the top guys.

I mean think about it, if his Watson trade up happened last year he would be a genius to some of us.

There's strong buzz coming from Giants camp that they will NOT go QB if they stay at 2. Gettleman interviewed with Kim Jones yesterday and said that if they stay at 2, he's taking a guy that he sees as a future hall of famer and would be worthy of the #2 pick in any draft. Also indicated that he'll listen to offers, but needs to be blown away. Unless he is absolutely in love with one of these QB's, it sounds like he'll go Barkley or Nelson at 2. Would be best case scenario for us. Darnold 1, Barkley 2, Rosen 3

Archived