Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

6 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

So bc we now have no 2nds we can assume the WR, TE, RB, LG spots now won’t have any guys starter worthy. So our weapons are our weapons as they stand now. And I use the term weapons very loosely.

We could sign Mewhort and Pouncey and our line could look above average potentially.

We could sign Ebron, Eifert or Thomas on one year prove it deals.

We could still sign Pryor, Wallace, Matthews, Decker, Maclin, Coleman on one year prove it deals.

I mean obviously we're not going to sign everyone, but it's not like we don't still have options.

Just now, Bianconero said:

We're not taking Barkley

How can you be so sure? If we want a difference maker to help any QB, hes the guy. You draft a QB and hes on the bench for a year, then if Teddy does well hes on the bench for many years. You bring in Barkley and suddenly any QB has a solid chance.

I didn't expect to give up both of our 2nd round picks, but if we come away with a franchise QB. We're not going to care about what we gave up for the trade. Plus, we're getting our QB and keeping our 2019 first round pick. 

Just now, Bianconero said:

Rosen isn't allowed to play at all this year

Not with this offense

I’m actually dead serious about this. It could ruin him unless we do something at WR and TE still. And drafting a 3rd-7th Rounder isn’t the answer. Maybe for a speed RB it is.

Just now, rickyt31 said:

I didn't expect to give up both of our 2nd round picks, but if we come away with a franchise QB. We're not going to care about what we gave up for the trade. Plus, we're getting our QB and keeping our 2019 first round pick. 

We had to give up next years 2nd as well.

Just now, rickyt31 said:

I did.  To get a franchise qb, we would have to give up 3 first round picks if not included all 2nd round picks.

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

For all we know Buff was offering 2 firsts, we were likely in a bidding war.

Archived