Jets, Colts Swap 1st Round Picks

CWood21

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

This will shock the hell out of me if true.

Just now, taylor made said:

Lol you are dreaming, Jets just screwed the Bills IMO

We have 5 picks in the top-65. It's not an unreasonably expectation at all. A future second, maybe, but we definitely have the ammunition to not need a future first.

Even if the Bills don't trade up and sit tight at 12 this has been a success. A week ago the Jets we're pretty certain they would get their QB. We scared them into giving up 3 2nd round picks. 

It would be awesome if we trade up to #2 and they gave up those extra picks to have to settle.

Plus they're the Jets... They'll probably take Josh Allen lol.

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Even if the Bills don't trade up and sit tight at 12 this has been a success. A week ago the Jets we're pretty certain they would get their QB. We scared them into giving up 3 2nd round picks. 

It would be awesome if we trade up to #2 and they gave up those extra picks to have to settle.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cleveland's guy was Josh Allen.  That being said, it's going to take both of their 1st round picks and their 2nd round pick for the Bills to move up.  And they're going to take a QB on Day 1.

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Giants would be insane to trade down. Eli is done.

Man giants fans so delusional.  Every one at work is talkin about Barkley when their QB is 38 and in a prime spot to get the next 15 years sorted out.  

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

All Josh Allen jokes aside, I hardly would call it a success. To move up in the draft to go for a QB and not having to give up a future first is a victory in itself. If the Bills want that second or fourth pick, it's going to cost them both firsts and two seconds at least probably. Only teams in the top four that don't need QB's win in this scenario really.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Cleveland's guy was Josh Allen.  That being said, it's going to take both of their 1st round picks and their 2nd round pick for the Bills to move up.  And they're going to take a QB on Day 1.

I hope it only takes both of our firsts and one second lol

Archived