I got a Chubb at 4 (nyj trades up to 3)

mistakey

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

Sam Darnold and Saqoun Barkley. Don’t **** this up. You get best QB and best RB. 

Bud I got bad news for you Dorsey likely won’t select a running back that high especially a year after he got Kareem hunt in the 3rd

Just now, candyman93 said:

IF the Giants don’t draft a QB at 2, it will be Barkley.

This is so nice. We can land Chubb or Barkley.

As long as it’s either one them or a trade down with the bills I’ll be happy anything else I’ll prob be pissed about tbh 

Just now, mistakey said:

Bud I got bad news for you Dorsey likely won’t select a running back that high especially a year after he got Kareem hunt in the 3rd

Hunt is no Barkely. Who knows what Dorsey does I don’t remember a time where Dorsey was in charge and was in a position to draft the top overall RB and a franchise QB. I know it’s unlikely I’m thinking it’s going to be Chubb but it would be perfect to get Darnold and Barkley 

If I were Dorsey, I'd do something "crazy".

I'd trade #33 and #64 to move up to #2 overall.

From there, I'm holding a bidding war for #2 overall and making that up PLUS A LOT MORE. Broncos, Cardinals, Bills...COME GET SOME.

Maybe I've been doing too much investing over the last few months to think this is plausible, but I'd do it.

I would be really happy with Barkley, I just don’t think it will happen. It’s a shame because I beleive he will be a HOF player.

I just think it’s no coincidence we wanted Michael Bennett and Robert Quinn. Chubb has production, high character, and a high SPARQ score.

Archived