I got a Chubb at 4 (nyj trades up to 3)

mistakey

21 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Im all in on Chubb at 4. I think this draft has a number of good CBs, which allows us to trade from 33 into the first and get a good one. Could probably, if we were so inclined, draft a second good CB at 35.

Why settle when you can get the best DB. If it’s a loaded DB class, getting the best one would make him an extremely talented player. 

We really are in a great place from here, regardless. 

If the Giants don't trade out, and they sit and take Barkley. Then the premium on pick 4 for the 3rd QB is outrageous and we can flip it to the Bills, Broncos or whoever.

If the Giants do trade out, then sitting at 4 is Saquon Barkley, Bradley Chubb and trade down opportunities.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This is such an awful take.

Hunt has won a rushing title and Barkley hasn’t even taken an NFL snap yet.

I know what you mean, Hunt just snapped off 4.9ypc, 1900 scrimmage and 11TDs. But Barkley is another level on an athletic scale and just watching them on the field.

That being said, Hunt's stats alone kind of prove it doesn't matter who is on what level. Those are legit stats for a guy Dorsey picked 86th overall. If you could promise me that this year, I'm sweet for trading Barkley away.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This is such an awful take.

Hunt has won a rushing title and Barkley hasn’t even taken an NFL snap yet.

Barkely is ten times more talented then Barkley coming out. Possible generational talent. Comparisons have ranged from a Bigger LT to Barry fricking Sanders. Hunt couldn’t hold Barkley’s jock. 

Just now, bosko1616 said:

Barkely is ten times more talented then Barkley coming out. Possible generational talent. Comparisons have ranged from a Bigger LT to Barry fricking Sanders. Hunt couldn’t hold Barkley’s jock. 

Cool bro.

Google Ki-Jana Carter and get back to me.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Well that hurts trade value at 4, no doubt.

Unless a team really loves Allen or Mayfield and that’s who’s left at 4.

I don't know if it does. If a 4th QB becomes a legit guy, arguably Mayfield/Allen have already become this... then we are set if the Giants stay at 2. If they don't, I think we still get bites for Saquon at 4. Though I feel in the moment I'd want us to take him.

30 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

This draft also has a number of RBs, many that could be had late 1st, early 2nd.

None of them is Saquan Barkley, I think he's a bigger Barry Sanders...we will regret passing on him!  I don't care if we just signed HYDE, i like Hyde and Johnson, but if we can come away with our best QB and the best RB and best player in the draft I'd be jumping for joy till i burst an Achilles.

Archived