I got a Chubb at 4 (nyj trades up to 3)

mistakey

Just now, Aztec Hammer said:

By the way...

The Jets beat the Kansas City Chiefs with a 4th quarter push, in a game which meant nothing to them in December.

Well, it meant one thing actually. Had they just lost it, they wouldn't have had to trade those picks away...

This is why Hue was a moron for wanting AJ McCarron.

Meaningless wins costing future assets and opportunities.  Thanks again Sashi.

3 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

The only way we f this draft up imo, is if we take Mayfield/Allen at 1. And I think we will.

I agree.  Dorsey loves him some Baker...for me that would be close to a disaster.  Don't like him at all.  That said if he takes mayfield and Barkley at 1 and 4 then I'd have to put on my positive pants and rose colored glasses and hope for an 8 win season, which I think this team has in it, regardless who we take at QB.

3 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

On that same note, if it wasn't for BBC fumbling his interception at the goal line against the Steelers, we probably wouldn't have Myles Garrett.

And we'd probably have taken Mitchell Trubisky. And it'd probably be us trading the 1st pick away today. The world and the butterfly effect is a fascinating thing!

5 minutes ago, duke2056 said:

So we get our top QB at 1 and top non QB at 4.  

Maybe we trade down with Indy and pick up a couple of the picks they just got.  Would be a free 2nd for them for the same player they woulda got anyway.

Denver, AZ, and BUF would be the most likely trade partners as they’d come up for the 4th QB imo.

8 minutes ago, Fofsadness said:

I agree.  Dorsey loves him some Baker...for me that would be close to a disaster.  Don't like him at all.  That said if he takes mayfield and Barkley at 1 and 4 then I'd have to put on my positive pants and rose colored glasses and hope for an 8 win season, which I think this team has in it, regardless who we take at QB.

Or he just wants teams to believe that and has actually no interest in Baker!!!

Archived