I got a Chubb at 4 (nyj trades up to 3)

mistakey

I would like to see a trade with Buffalo that involved their 2019 1st. AJ Mccarron is not pulling up any trees with that roster next year. You can chalk up a couple of losses to TB12 straight away.

I love Barkley, but what if I told you its him or:

12, 21, 2019 1st that ends up being Top 10, possibly Top 5.

I'd trade back with Denver in a minute for them to draft a QB and pick up 2 seconds!!!

A trade with Buffalo is possible, but all we will get is 2 first rounders and maybe a 3rd rounder!!! At least with Denver, we stay in the top 10, where game changers can be had, it gets a lot thinner at 12 and 1 to find more than just starters. Game Changers are what this team needs to move forward!!!

1 minute ago, Aztec Hammer said:

I would like to see a trade with Buffalo that involved their 2019 1st. AJ Mccarron is not pulling up any trees with that roster next year. You can chalk up a couple of losses to TB12 straight away.

I love Barkley, but what if I told you its him or:

12, 21, 2019 1st that ends up being Top 10, possibly Top 5.

Barkley, all day.  I HATE the trading back, hasn't worked out for us in the past...that said maybe this FO is more competent, but till i see it i will believe we're still the Browns and everything we do is dumb.

1 minute ago, Fofsadness said:

Barkley, all day.  I HATE the trading back, hasn't worked out for us in the past...that said maybe this FO is more competent, but till i see it i will believe we're still the Browns and everything we do is dumb.

Drafting a running back hasn't worked either by that logic.

I definitely get the desire to just pick the talent like Barkley straight up. Of course though, the irony is that trading back is exactly what would have got us Barkley.

Predicted QBs go 1,2,3,4 in this draft

we’re trading down 

either Buffalo Denver Miami or Arizona has to trade up. 

One of those is going to 2 

i think Denver for Rosen

and Buffalo is gonna be forced to trade for us for Allen

12 22 and 2019 first I’m predicting it now 

Just now, Don Roshi said:

Drafting a running back hasn't worked either by that logic.

Only RB we drafted in top 3 was Trent Richardson and those idiots traded up to get him...Richardson was a bust obviously, but we dont have to move at all to get Barkley.  Im just against a trade down, I would rather we pass on Barkley stay put and take the best player at one of our needs like CB or edge rusher.  We have plenty of picks.

4 minutes ago, Fofsadness said:

Shouldn’t draft a player at one then, we’ve goofed that before.

or a QB in the first round.

Or a top 5 RB.

Or trade up for a player.

Or stay put and draft BPA.

Those haven’t worked out well before either, prolly shouldn’t do those things either.  .

Only RB we drafted in top 3 was Trent Richardson and those idiots traded up to get him...Richardson was a bust obviously, but we dont have to move at all to get Barkley.  Im just against a trade down, I would rather we pass on Barkley stay put and take the best player at one of our needs like CB or edge rusher.  We have plenty of picks.

Ah, so now we’re applying hindsight to the argument, good stuff.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Shouldn’t draft a player at one then, we’ve goofed that before.

or a QB in the first round.

Or a top 5 RB.

Or trade up for a player.

Or stay put and draft BPA.

Those haven’t worked out well before either, prolly shouldn’t do those things either.  .

I think we should just call it a day. We've tried to be an NFL team and look where that's got us.

Archived