Titans Release Sylvester Williams

KingTitan

Sly had his best stretch after Jones went down. His days were prettyuch numbered once Jones was brought back. 

This cut doesn't guarantee Suh is coming in... But it does have that feeling doesn't it? 

Crazy that with a new staff, the Titans look to be gearing up for a serious SB run now. Its not surprising seeing as this is Mariota's last cheap year. Bit really, the cap I'd in such great shape that a monsterbSuh contract doesn't cripple us going forward.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I agree fully. I said Sly wasn't good when we signed him. He was a lateral move from Al Woods but got a huge payday. 

in all honesty, if it wasn't for that knockout shot on Travis Kelce, I would say Cyprien was an equally overpayed bust. 

It's interesting Robinson moved on from him so soon. I don't think he was any good either, but he could offer some things as a depth only player. Granted he was paid to be better than that, but unless we really are about to break the bank for Suh, it's not like his cap figure was causing us trouble in any way.

Archived