Scandrick gets his wish

textaz03

He better not, that's really crappy if he does.  I understand it's a business and you have no loyalties now, but you asked to be released because you're older, can't stay healthy, and the writings were on the wall when Lewis, Cheeto, Brown and X started gelling.  This isn't some situation where we cut him because we don't think he can play.  Maybe it's because we tried shopping him the last couple of years as well and he's bitter?

18 hours ago, Super4 said:

He better not, that's really crappy if he does.  I understand it's a business and you have no loyalties now, but you asked to be released because you're older, can't stay healthy, and the writings were on the wall when Lewis, Cheeto, Brown and X started gelling.  This isn't some situation where we cut him because we don't think he can play.  Maybe it's because we tried shopping him the last couple of years as well and he's bitter?

So you expect him to say to Washington thanks for the interest, but I'm not gonna listen, due to my respect for Jerry?  Strictly business.   Get all the interest you can.   Get that paper.

4 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

So you expect him to say to Washington thanks for the interest, but I'm not gonna listen, due to my respect for Jerry?  Strictly business.   Get all the interest you can.   Get that paper.

Yeah I clearly didn't state that...

23 hours ago, Super4 said:

I understand it's a business and you have no loyalties now

...but hey, who am I to argue.  -_-

This is a funny little excerpt from Rotoworld...

Per NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the deal has a max value of $10 million. Scandrick's play has slipped in recent years, primarily due to injuries. He just turned 31 years old and will replace Kendall Fuller as Washington's slot corner. Fantasy leaguers should proactively start slot receivers against the Skin this year.

Never really liked Scandrick that much and I'm glad he's gone. Other than 1 good season (possibly 2), he was an average corner with terrible ball skills. I still remember when he used to get burned by Steve Smith years ago. He can take his 8 career INTs and injury history to Washington. 

Archived