FOUR 1ST RD PICKS

Money

2 minutes ago, Money said:

No care for praise. This is just about common sense

First pick in a QB rich draft. Take a Running Back that failed to rush for 100 yards in 23 of 38 games and runs with questionable levels of power. Then trade out again and take a pass rusher from Conference USA even though we have two first round pass rushers who have shown big potential and are both under 24.

And to top it off all in the most beautifully ironic way, we do take a first round QB after all...

But we draft him as an 'ATHLETE'.

Common sense.

1 hour ago, Aztec Hammer said:

First pick in a QB rich draft. Take a Running Back that failed to rush for 100 yards in 23 of 38 games and runs with questionable levels of power. Then trade out again and take a pass rusher from Conference USA even though we have two first round pass rushers who have shown big potential and are both under 24.

And to top it off all in the most beautifully ironic way, we do take a first round QB after all...

But we draft him as an 'ATHLETE'.

Common sense.

Maybe a PIT fan?

2 hours ago, Money said:

No interest in All-Pros? No interest in a top 5 defense? You'd rather blow your draft capital on a QB that had 20+ turnovers? Sam Darnold = Andy Dalton

Well, you are Browns fans after all. You did cheer for Johnny Manziel bc the media hyped him up like they did Darnold

I really, really wanted to punch my TV when we drafted Manziel. While I love the idea of getting 4 first round picks, walking away from that round with Jackson as our QB would make me almost punch the TV again.

5 hours ago, Money said:

No interest in All-Pros? No interest in a top 5 defense? You'd rather blow your draft capital on a QB that had 20+ turnovers? Sam Darnold = Andy Dalton

Well, you are Browns fans after all. You did cheer for Johnny Manziel bc the media hyped him up like they did Darnold

Funny thing is: I felt a lil bad for replying without some sort of positivity, like Kiwi, but thankfully, after reading your response, Now I dont care. ive flushed things that could produce a better mock draft. Hellen Kellers mock was just slightly less awful, and shes blind, deaf, mute, and dead. I made a mock like yours once; then I learned how to read. Your mother read your mock and instantly regretted her decision  NOT to make you a hoover baby. In summation: blow.

25 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:
2 hours ago, Money said:

Funny thing is: I felt a lil bad for replying without some sort of positivity, like Kiwi, but thankfully, after reading your response, Now I dont care. ive flushed things that could produce a better mock draft. Hellen Kellers mock was just slightly less awful, and shes blind, deaf, mute, and dead. I made a mock like yours once; then I learned how to read. Your mother read your mock and instantly regrettted her decision  NOT to make you a hoover baby. In summation: blow.

tenor.gif?itemid=4802144

tenor.gif?itemid=4673361

tenor.gif?itemid=4153381

Peace!!!

16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Man you guys are harsh.

What’s wrong with it? 10/10 iyam 

I’d give in 12/10 if I could.  Who needs a QB when we gots da Saquan?

Yeah on second thought you’re probably right. I decided I love the common sense move of trading back up into the first and taking an athlete. The trend started with college programs recruiting athletes why shouldn’t the nfl follow that?  It’s pure common sense genius. Thanks @Money mine eyes doth been enlightened!

19 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah on second thought you’re probably right. I decided I love the common sense move of trading back up into the first and taking an athlete. The trend started with college programs recruiting athletes why shouldn’t the nfl follow that?  It’s pure common sense genius. Thanks @Money mine eyes doth been enlightened!

I knew you fellas would come around.

Archived