FOUR 1ST RD PICKS

Money

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Great effort.

It was an effort.

4 hours ago, Money said:

No interest in All-Pros? No interest in a top 5 defense?

Well, you are Browns fans after all. You did cheer for Johnny Manziel bc the media hyped him up like they did Darnold

Real Cleveland Browns fans know by now that this organization has no interest in All-Pros except for at left tackle. And all Browns fans were in attendance cheering when Johnny Manziel was drafted, so great point there.

4 hours ago, nugpimpen said:

Jesus no

Jesus take the wheel from @Money.

3 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

Cut the guy some slack, it was head and shoulders better than taking Darnold at 1 overall which about 75% here seem to want to do.

Another quality post Dizzy. Good for you. Guy dogs your fanbase and you don't stand up for yourself, you defend him. I admire you so. 

14 hours ago, Money said:

Well, you are Browns fans after all. You did cheer for Johnny Manziel bc the media hyped him up like they did Darnold

I did not cheer, in fact i was about to punch a baby then realized I had none close to do so.

This would be perfect if we got cousins but lamar Jackson sucks. And we could still get 4 1st get Darnold and Saqoun then. Trade back up with our three 2nds and get Mike Hughes and Jair Alexander. Sign Suh and we pretty much did the same thing you did. But it makes sense 

20 hours ago, Money said:

Well, you are Browns fans after all.

Image result for drink bleach

19 hours ago, Money said:

No - no - no. Your fanbase just isn't smart. You're the George Costanza's of the NFL. If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite must be correct.

*See above .gif*

Archived