Around the NFL 2017

WizardHawk

I wish I had time to watch Denver Monday night.  But man there are a lot of teams we play outside the division who stepped it up today. This week.   KC Rams Oakland (their Run D)  While some.  Seattle AZ. Had real bad games.   

1 hour ago, quiller said:

I wish I had time to watch Denver Monday night.  But man there are a lot of teams we play outside the division who stepped it up today. This week.   KC Rams Oakland (their Run D)  While some.  Seattle AZ. Had real bad games.   

That game against Oakland is going to be a good one...same for Kansas City. 

Speaking of Oakland how many watched them today and listened to Romo. I watched the game and really didn't realize it was Romo tell second half and thought he did a awesome job

he moved well up my list of color guys easily better then collinsworrh IMO. Which probably isn't saying much.  It was funny for while he regularly called the offensive   plays on what was gonna happen correctly kinda cool. I.e.  This is. A run to the right-left. Some times the anounvers do D and blitzes but rarely do you see them predict offensive plays correctly 

15 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Speaking of around the NFL, just read that Dak Prescott has taken over the lead from Tom Brady in Jersey sales . And NO ONE mentioned this???  Shame on you guys. It If this was Romo :D

Why haven't you just had webby bring over your profile from the last site?

Archived