2018 Depth Chart...How do you see it?

Humble_Beast

3 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Do fumbles factor in?

I'm sure that they do. Richard is more of the gamebreaker type, but his ball security was abysmal last year. If he doesn't clean it up there's no way he beats out Washington.

In the grand scheme of things neither is some sort of "must keep" type of player. They're contributors, but either could be replaced in the future with a better player. 

Ricard, Martin, Washington all need a good camp to make a team. if any of them have fumble issues, Gruden will cut back.. I actually think Chris Warren III was nice pickup and has a shot to make the team. Elite size, and NFL bloodlines, productive at Texas when he has a chance... a few monster games

Isn’t Warren III like 6’4? That’s approaching tight end size. Cabinda is from Flemington? Not far from me. Good breweries in that town. Not that that means he will b good or even make the team, just making an observation 

49 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

I’d be surprised if both Richard and DWash are on the roster come September. Think we keep at least one though.

depends how they produce in camp. Are they the 2016 smurfs or are they the 2017 smurfs.. one smurf might shine the other could fumble his roster spot

52 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

Isn’t Warren III like 6’4? That’s approaching tight end size. Cabinda is from Flemington? Not far from me. Good breweries in that town. Not that that means he will b good or even make the team, just making an observation 

6'4 245 

59 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

Cabinda was a 2 team all american at MLB!

Warren looks like a system back to me. Give him the ball in I formation or maybe even pistol and he could be good with a good online. But it takes him a few steps to build his speed and he doesn't seem to have great vision or much wiggle. But in the right system he could be trouble.

Archived