Mike Pettine Defense

squire12

More Lowry hate, how silly.

As was shown out last week, Lowry was a solid #3 D-lineman with a big plus for being a cheap ascending player.  Now that he's penciled in at the 4th D-lineman, he's in position to have great value.

22 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

99% sure you were one of the people who piled it on when I had a miniature meltdown for people calling Clinton-Dix just Dix. 

I hated that too, like his name is Clinton-Dix for Pete's sake. I really hope he resigns here.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

I hated that too, like his name is Clinton-Dix for Pete's sake. I really hope he resigns here.

Why would he resign? I have a feeling he likes playing and likes getting paid. I would assume if he has a decent year he will, however; be RE-SIGNED to a long-term contract. 

1 hour ago, Golfman said:

Why would he resign? I have a feeling he likes playing and likes getting paid. I would assume if he has a decent year he will, however; be RE-SIGNED to a long-term contract. 

Lol is it really necessary to still correct this. Everyone knows what he means.

On 5/12/2018 at 11:47 AM, CWood21 said:

So...we're in agreement they're essentially running a 4-3 under, right?

I think that's a wait-n-see type of thing, but I think that would be for the better.

13 hours ago, cannondale said:

As Pettine mentioned, he will scheme accordingly. Looking forward to see how he finds a way for Daniels, Clark, and Wilkerson to make a difference in the pass rush. Arguably our most talented group so why not. 

I'd argue that the bolded statement is not arguable.  

Archived