Mike Pettine Defense

squire12

31 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Do you bother trying to move Fack? Don't intend to keep him on the 53 but the 90 is fine either way

Get him out of here. 

I think they intend to play Clay more at ILB anyways. Then you have Perry/Biegel/Gilbert/Draft Pick at EDGE. 

Gute has to use the plethora of picks to turnover this roster. He has cap space to sign any training camp cuts as well. Gute has to put his stamp on this team and thankfully TT left him with the ammo to do it. 

7 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Yea, because Fackrell was our problem last year right?  You guys running out of things to ***** about?

Let's move on to our problems at #5 safety?!?!O.o

hey, you let us poo on our #5 edge from last year... its very important to us as a community here

nobody cares about our #1 CB when our #5 edge was so bad

now watch pettine turn him into a f'in probowler

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

He certainly wasn't a part of the Facking solution. 

See what you did there.....

Pettine will put him in a giant 'Shake n Bake' baggie and turn him into a role player/special teams leader on a rookie contract.

16 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Yea, because Fackrell was our problem last year right?  You guys running out of things to ***** about?

Let's move on to our problems at #5 safety?!?!O.o

When Fackrell is 3rd on the team in EDGE snaps and played 43% of defensive snaps while Gilbert rots on the PS, it think it merits some *****ing about. 

He is part of the problem. Complacency due to draft position. 

9 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

When Fackrell is 3rd on the team in EDGE snaps and played 43% of defensive snaps while Gilbert rots on the PS, it think it merits some *****ing about. 

im still upset about that... we'll probably never know if that was a MM/TT/Dom call but hopefully pettine doesnt f around & actually gives gilbert an actual fair shot this season

Just now, driftwood said:

hopefully pettine doesnt f around & actually gives gilbert an actual fair shot this season

Come on, man.  Fack.  Fack around.  Packers have been blessed with a team-specific way to get around the swear filter on this site. 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Come on, man.  Fack.  Fack around.  Packers have been blessed with a team-specific way to get around the swear filter on this site. 

its too much for me to deal with right now... facking fackrell man

24 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

That's not Fackrells fault though is it? He didn't decide on who plays the snaps.

I'd Leave him on the 90. Who knows...

As much as I crap on Fack, I really don't dislike him.  He's a good special teams player and he has actually made some plays.  I think he'd thrive in one of the upcoming other professional football leagues.  He's just too nice for the NFL, and I really believe that.  He doesn't have enough finesse to get by without that killer instinct like Clay did (and sometimes does), and he's too soft.  I'd love it if he made it on the 53 as a special teams type player.  He really isn't even bad as a 5th pass rusher, but on no team should he be a third.  I like Clay/Perry/Biegel/rookie/June 1st signing heading into this coming season with Fackrell as a fifth. 

6 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

That's not Fackrells fault though is it? He didn't decide on who plays the snaps.

I'd Leave him on the 90. Who knows...

Definitely not his fault. More of a failure on Dom or TT or MM or who ever decided it. 

I am sure he is a great guy but he has done nothing to warrant the playing time. 

Archived