Marshawn Lynch to return in 2018

RaidersAreOne

Lmao. Everyone saying "boo" based on purely on the field don't know football. People have been ducking me left and right with garbage answers. CLEARLY the Raiders saw that Mr. Lynch tied for the NFL rush lead in the last 8 games in Downing's pathetic offense and know what he's capable of. Please watch the games people who think Lynch is average/mediocre.

For the haters. 

10 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Lmao. Everyone saying "boo" based on purely on the field don't know football. People have been ducking me left and right with garbage answers. CLEARLY the Raiders saw that Mr. Lynch tied for the NFL rush lead in the last 8 games in Downing's pathetic offense and know what he's capable of. Please watch the games people who think Lynch is average/mediocre.

If only Marshawn Lynch affected this team on the field...

I've always been on board in keeping Lynch, but the Martin signing suggests a younger option won't be tapped early in the draft. In some ways, I'm happy RB might not be in consideration early in the draft because it frees up room for the team to attack other positions of need, but I was semi-hyped on seeing the team add an explosive element in the backfield. We'll see.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

If only Marshawn Lynch affected this team on the field...

He was the best offensive skill position player on the field last year xD

#casualfan

Also, if you think that it was Lynch's responsibility to save us from Downing's offense, I don't know what to tell you.

7 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

I've always been on board in keeping Lynch, but the Martin signing suggests a younger option won't be tapped early in the draft. In some ways, I'm happy RB might not be in consideration early in the draft because it frees up room for the team to attack other positions of need, but I was semi-hyped on seeing the team add an explosive element in the backfield. We'll see.

My feelings exactly. I hope we luck out and manage to find someone in the mid rounds who perhaps gets lost in the run on RBs in rounds 2-3. I'm just glad we don't HAVE to pick one up early with so many needs we have elsewhere. 

8 hours ago, holyghost said:

Humongous boo if he is distracted with TV crap, exists outside of team rules, and is generally uncommitted. If not, ok.

Agree here too. I can't imagine Gruden having the same patience as the previous coaching team. He's already kinda put the ball in Lynch's court with th'full time Lynch' comment.

1 hour ago, reddevil said:

Agree here too. I can't imagine Gruden having the same patience as the previous coaching team. He's already kinda put the ball in Lynch's court with th'full time Lynch' comment.

I can't lie, the idea of us having one main back that gets most of the snaps, and that back being Lynch, is way more exciting than the RB by committee we've been doing. 

12 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

but the Martin signing suggests a younger option won't be tapped early in the draft.

Which is what I fear. Not getting value at a strong position in this class. Younger, cheaper and more upside. And it's a huge mistake IMO to ignore RB in this class early.

I agree. I have no problem with lynch, but I love this rb class and hate that we passed on kamara because of him . We do have many other needs though. Based on free agency, I think we go defense round one and oline in the second. You could argue that with all of the depth, rbs are intended to fall. I really want a versatile, explosive back for this offense.

Archived