johnathan hankins DL FA

valkrei

1 hour ago, mayanfootball said:

Really? I tend to think Sutton is not fond of D linemen. But we still could use edge rushing, and improved Safety play too.

I like Dorance for Edge, I have a hunch we could get someone else with our 2nd and trade up in the 3rd or for another 3rd and snag him there.  Hard to tell depends if we see a run on edge then I would consider making a move.

The Chiefs hosted Cardinals restricted free agent DT Xavier Williams over the weekend.

The Cardinals tendered Williams at the original-pick level, so because he went undrafted out of Northern Iowa, Arizona would receive no compensation if the Chiefs signed Williams to an offer sheet and the Cards failed to match. Williams is a run-stopping nose tackle at 6-foot-2, 320. The Chiefs appear to be moving on from disappointing free agent NT Bennie Logan.

1 hour ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

The Chiefs hosted Cardinals restricted free agent DT Xavier Williams over the weekend.

The Cardinals tendered Williams at the original-pick level, so because he went undrafted out of Northern Iowa, Arizona would receive no compensation if the Chiefs signed Williams to an offer sheet and the Cards failed to match. Williams is a run-stopping nose tackle at 6-foot-2, 320. The Chiefs appear to be moving on from disappointing free agent NT Bennie Logan.

I like it 

Archived