2017 Training Camp - Week 2

titans0021

12 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Adoree looking good on kick off returns, but has been shaky in coverage so far this camp from what I've seen. Was a play tonight where Matthews made him look stupid on a comeback route. Jackson has a lot to learn.

That was my fear with the pick. His overall value may have been impacted some by his return capabilities... But I felt there was better pure CB talent still available at that spot.

Hopefully he continues to develop and his cover game catches up to his return game in the not too distant future.

38 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

That was my fear with the pick. His overall value may have been impacted some by his return capabilities... But I felt there was better pure CB talent still available at that spot.

Hopefully he continues to develop and his cover game catches up to his return game in the not too distant future.

I really think Titans reached with that pick. I think they could have got O.J Howard or a different defense position and picked up a different CB from another team or Free Agent. I understand the need for CB though but I wasn't too thrilled with Odoree Jackson pick. 

1 hour ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Get what you're saying and I get the concern. That said, all reports seem to say that he's a real hard worker and dedicated to improving his craft as a corner. While he's certainly a "project" at corner and I'm not crazy about spending a first on a project, we desperately need athleticism in our secondary and the upside he has is almost TOOOOO intriguing. LeBeau seems to have confidence in the kid!

Remember, this is Adoree's first offseason focusing strickly on football in his life.

I said it when we drafted him. His first few years, he's going to have some mind-numbing mistakes but he's also going to make some defensive and special teams plays to win us games. We're just going to have to take the good with the bad with him for his first couple of years. It's just the facts of this football life.:P

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Over 11,000 at the scrimmage tonight. Pretty insane number just for a simple practice. Stadium should be packed week 1.

Yeah, it's tough for me to appreciate since I'm in Wisconsin, where Lambeau is currently sold out for a practice tonight (and they legitimately sell tickets for $ to attend it).

But, there's clearly more interest in the Titans in the Nashville area than there has been in years. Which is a great thing. 

Archived