TABT: Where Fun Goes To Die

CWood21

On 7/30/2017 at 4:20 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean the teams could agree to a deal before Thursday and then just make it official on that day.

I don't think this has been posted:

Lmaooooooo

Steph is such a punk. He would never do that in LeBrons face. Beta punk.

8 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Steph is such a punk. He would never do that in LeBrons face. Beta punk.

LeBron's face? What exactly would LeBron do anyways? When has LeBron ever done anything to anyone? 

After the ish Bron was doing last year, he has to just take it. 

6 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

LeBron's face? What exactly would LeBron do anyways? When has LeBron ever done anything to anyone? 

I feel like a lot of the stuff Lebron did last year was for some of the stuff the Warriors did the year before. Best example being the yup/nope speech by Green. Prolly was more said behind the scenes.

I dont think the video is that big of a deal. Only made into a big deal because of Irving being in it.

6 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

LeBron's face? What exactly would LeBron do anyways? When has LeBron ever done anything to anyone

38 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I feel like a lot of the stuff Lebron did last year was for some of the stuff the Warriors did the year before. Best example being the yup/nope speech by Green. Prolly was more said behind the scenes.

I dont think the video is that big of a deal. Only made into a big deal because of Irving being in it.

Both teams are just going back and forth. No big deal indeed. 

As for Kyrie? Yeah, that's the only real suspect part of the video. Dude is enjoying Steph clowning LeBron a bit too much LOL.

33 minutes ago, ohiogenius said:

LeBron James is a great basketball player. LeBron James is the best player in the league.....Now, what does that block have to do with anything? If Curry danced in front of LeBron, then he would get his shot blocked? W-T-F......

37 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

LeBron James is a great basketball player. LeBron James is the best player in the league.....Now, what does that block have to do with anything? If Curry danced in front of LeBron, then he would get his shot blocked? W-T-F......

I was just being facetious. 

Archived