TABT: Where Fun Goes To Die

CWood21

4 hours ago, El ramster said:

My post was for you bro and Irish.. We're all gonna make it.. At Champ 99 passat? I just died laughing specially the twitter finger part.. Quit fronting,

We all know you drove a beamer since you were 15... But we're all gonna make it.. We're all gonna make it brodies.. My chick knows about this forum too, and 

she calls it a Blog lol.. I hate it, So i have to run to the bathroom when i wanna make a post.. Or reply because she's reading the stuff over my shoulders. 

you guys ashamed of your true colors smh I expected better

unfortunately no one in my family has ever driven a nice car lol 

On 11/14/2017 at 11:33 AM, El ramster said:

I just died laughing specially the twitter finger part.. Quit fronting,

lool bro you tryna say there's a different issue on her mind there? how dare you. 

& i feel you on that bathroom posting man. always got like 8 ppl in my tiny *** apartment, so i take like 4 unnecessary bathroom visits just to chill out tbh  

13 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

dude the amount of vexation i have at him delaying it until the playoffs.. got me using words i dont even really know the definition too, that's how goddamn steamed i am 

He wanted to beat it. I don't mind tbh, because having him kept the team competitive to be in a place so that they can (hopefully) get into the playoffs.

Who do I start in a 0.5 PPR, big play, big bonus league?

2 WRs

2 RBs

1 Flex

Here's my team:

WRs: Demaryius Thomas, Jarvis Landry, Robby Anderson, Sterling Shepard, Robert Woods

RBs: Gio Bernard, Dion Lewis, Jordan Howard, Alex Collins, Crowell

Right now I got this

WRs: Thomas and Landry

RBs: Bernard and Lewis

FLEX: Howard

Lemme know how you think I should set my lineup. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived