Cordarrelle Patterson Traded to Pats

BackinBlack

I don't understand why unless they know they're getting Grant, then I don't mind.

I also don't know why you'd trade a potential weapon like Patterson the the team you're hoping to beat in the playoffs.

At least we get back into the 5th round.

1 minute ago, NickButera said:

I don't understand why unless they know they're getting Grant, then I don't mind.

I also don't know why you'd trade a potential weapon like Patterson the the team you're hoping to beat in the playoffs.

In the end he will be fighting for scraps in the NE pecking order of pass catchers. I wouldn’t worry too much but that’s just me 

Just now, SimonGruber said:

In the end he will be fighting for scraps in the NE pecking order of pass catchers. I wouldn’t worry too much but that’s just me 

Or he'll be catching bombs in the AFC championship game like every other WR that gets traded for nothing to NE.

1 minute ago, SimonGruber said:

Brady makes everyone better. The dude has crazy speed, and his value on special teams as a returner I'm sure they're going to use. In the end, I hate it when NE gets guys that can break a big play at any moment. Even if he's a mediocre player, he makes plays on the occasion.

9 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Brady makes everyone better. The dude has crazy speed, and his value on special teams as a returner I'm sure they're going to use. In the end, I hate it when NE gets guys that can break a big play at any moment. Even if he's a mediocre player, he makes plays on the occasion.

His gunner work I will miss that for sure. Considering Matt slater a free agent I’m sure that influenced BB alot

Archived