Patriots acquired KR/WR Cordarrelle Patterson

vike daddy

52 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I've saw him play in person against the Jets last season and he was one of the several Raiders player I noticed looked HuGe. I like this addition a lot.

oh yeah, he is a big man. but then he's faaaaaast too.

We once traded the pick that turned out to be Cordarrelle Patterson for the picks that ended up being Jamie Collins, Logan Ryan, Josh Boyce (ugh) and the 7th rounder that we flipped for Blount. Would love to go back and find the reaction on this forum when we made that trade :D

40 minutes ago, dhunt2402 said:

We once traded the pick that turned out to be Cordarrelle Patterson for the picks that ended up being Jamie Collins, Logan Ryan, Josh Boyce (ugh) and the 7th rounder that we flipped for Blount. Would love to go back and find the reaction on this forum when we made that trade :D

I definitely remember NBT being hilariously outraged. Something along of the lines of "Has BB not seen this dudes HAMMY's?!"

On 19/03/2018 at 3:27 PM, dhunt2402 said:

My reaction was surprisingly calm, given it's, y'know....me...

Archived