Sam Darnold Pro Day (3/21/18)

Mind Character

In before a poor showing throwing in shorts has both online nfl draftniks, this forum's members, and the nfl draft world a buzz that Darnold is a fraud...

I don't care  how he does at his pro day....it really really doesn't matter.

He'll do well enough.... John Dorsey wanted me to tell everyone "Baler Mayfield says hello..."

I posted some clips of his training. For all the talk about not changing his throwing motion, he has clearly worked on not dropping the ball below his waist. It’s practically generic in those clips.

I am hoping that if there is any doubt or confirmation that is needed from Dorsey and co, that Sam can solve that on Wednesday. I would like for the game tape to primarily speak for itself on the QBs, but hopefully he puts forth a nice pro day and locks it in.

I’m going to have to take Chubb off my want list. Just watched an interview at his pro day. Several times during it he couldn’t locate which reporter was asking him the question fast enough. Speaks volumes of his inability to locate who has the ball quick enough. Scratch him off your lists. 3rd round developmental type. 

9 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I thought we as a society agreed to not care about pro days after seeing bust after bust have great pro days. 

Of course, all the great franchise QB's had fantastic pro days as well, so are you suggesting we draft the QB who has the worst pro day??? H...mmmm, that seems to me a bit odd!!!

Right now, I strongly believe it is a 2 man race between Darnold and Allen, I pray we pick the right one and until their pro days, I am not yet sure, just who the right one is???

Archived