Sam Darnold Pro Day (3/21/18)

Mind Character

8 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

I'm glad it's raining and he's throwing in it.  I can't recall a pro day where the elements were a factor at all.  Hope he continues to do well. 

Peace!!!

Jared Goff 2016 straight up Downpour

Jimmy in the building I don’t remember that ever happening 

please God let this happen

As a full-time Baker apologist, I got to say that Darnold looked really good out there today. I do think this all but cements him in as the number one pick in the draft. I can't see Rosen going over him, though I like Rosen a lot as well. Josh Allen will be throwing on Friday. That should be interesting. If Hus is there, I predict the ground moving.

26 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Hammering down with rain!

Darnold throwing a beautiful ball through it, and his throwing motion looks spot on.

I heard it actually wasn’t rain. It was Hue’s underling spraying the field with a sprinkler system. 

Oh and does anybody remember Darnold having small hands. 

Jokes aside this doesn’t move Darnold up or down. Darnold has practiced this for awhile. The interviews and board talk are far more important. 

7 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Some Darnold throws.

There was only one dime out of all of those throws, and it was the out pattern. Both the deep balls were just okay, hung in the air forever, and didn't really lead the receiver. They were just okay, not terrible. Let's not scale-up the hyperbole anymore than necessary for Sam Darnold. It's already pandemonium in here as is.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

There was only one dime out of all of those throws, and it was the out pattern. Both the deep balls were just okay, hung in the air forever, and didn't really leave the receiver. They were just okay, not terrible. Let's not scale-up the hyperbole anymore than necessary for Sam Darnold. It's already pandemonium in here as is.

Who’s scaling it up? I just posted some clips for those who maybe didn’t see the workout.

2 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

There was only one dime out of all of those throws, and it was the out pattern. Both the deep balls were just okay, hung in the air forever, and didn't really leave the receiver. They were just okay, not terrible. Let's not scale-up the hyperbole anymore than necessary for Sam Darnold. It's already pandemonium in here as is.

tenor.gif?itemid=5901971

158.gif

8 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

There was only one dime out of all of those throws, and it was the out pattern. Both the deep balls were just okay, hung in the air forever, and didn't really lead the receiver. They were just okay, not terrible. Let's not scale-up the hyperbole anymore than necessary for Sam Darnold. It's already pandemonium in here as is.

So he has the size, speed, arm strength, accuracy and leadership qualities you look for in a QB (AND his throwing motion didn't look at all that bad) yet he is just average. IF HE ONLY HAD MOXIE!!!!!!!!!!! Why God why does Sam Darnold not have Moxie!!! 

All joking aside... just draft darnold at #1. Franchise QB! Boom! It is not rocket science. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Archived