Sam Darnold Pro Day (3/21/18)

Mind Character

14 minutes ago, brownie man said:
24 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

I'm glad it's raining and he's throwing in it.  I can't recall a pro day where the elements were a factor at all.  Hope he continues to do well. 

Peace!!!

Jared Goff 2016 straight up Downpour

Jimmy in the building I don’t remember that ever happening 

please God let this happen

I didn't realize that Goff had thrown in the rain.  I think it adds a little pressure to do well if they are throwing in the rain.

Peace!!!

I wish they’d call his parents over and Jordan Palmer and tell em to stop running around stop throwing just hand him the playbook go home and get ready for rookie minicamp. It’s cool watching him throw and stuff but I’m like dude one wrong move boom acl that’s our luck. Make him the pick now. Screw trying to mislead ppl and make it a secret. Just get his contract done and move on. Easy pick since Garrett lol 

7 minutes ago, mistakey said:

to be fair if im paying someone 30 million dollars and that person is 22, you bet im gonna go talk to him and his family, just out of like.  courtesy

That’s all well and good, but with his history perhaps that’s a conversation to have in private instead of in front of hundreds of cameras.

17 minutes ago, mistakey said:

to be fair if im paying someone 30 million dollars and that person is 22, you bet im gonna go talk to him and his family, just out of like.  courtesy

Yep

but what’s even better is he’s only 20! Imagine how good he will be in five years.

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That’s all well and good, but with his history perhaps that’s a conversation to have in private instead of in front of hundreds of cameras.

ah, its fiiiiiiine we're fine this is fine

--everything ive ever said on this forum from 2005 til now

Archived