2018 Schedule

vike daddy

45 minutes ago, Danger said:

2017 - 0-2 

BY OPPONENT CMP ATT YDS CMP% AVG LNG TD INT SACK RAT ATT YDS AVG LNG TD

VS. PHI 53 80 543 66.3 6.79 34 4 2 8 91.8 7 48 6.9 11 0

Those numbers aren't bad for 2 losses.

I imagine he'll do better on a more talented team though.

Minnesota's bigger issue is if the OL will be able to hold up against Philly's ferocious DL, and if our DL can get pressure against your OL. The Eagles dominanted the trenches in our last 2 games.

24 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

When's the last time philly had to play us in minnesota?  Jesus this is at least 3 straight ..... 

This will be 4 out of 5 played at Philly...the last time they played in MN was 2013...in the 2nd to last game at the Metrodome.  

Feel like we have a huge leg up in the opener. Wentz may not play, they're throwing up the banner which always seems to cause teams to begin their Super Bowl hangover. I'll probably bet money on the Vikings to win outright. They should be rested and seeking revenge for the NFCCG loss (I know Philly will be rested, but the Defense looked gassed from the Saints game the week prior).

Should be fun, and if we do lose it shouldn't be by much, and we'll probably look good doing it.

47 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Probably should just start the week 1 GDT...

Speaking of that, if anyone else wants to do them this coming year...feel free to do so.  I've been doing it for probably nearly a decade now and if someone wants to jazz them up (and has the ability and time to do so) and make them more interactive and fun, I'd be glad to hand the reins off, as there certainly are people more creative than I.  :D

2 hours ago, Nozizaki said:

Feel like we have a huge leg up in the opener. Wentz may not play, they're throwing up the banner which always seems to cause teams to begin their Super Bowl hangover. I'll probably bet money on the Vikings to win outright. They should be rested and seeking revenge for the NFCCG loss (I know Philly will be rested, but the Defense looked gassed from the Saints game the week prior).

Should be fun, and if we do lose it shouldn't be by much, and we'll probably look good doing it.

You guys definitely have a good chance, so long as you dare not defile the Rocky Statue again.

Archived