Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
vike daddy

2018 Schedule

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Danger said:

2017 - 0-2 

BY OPPONENT CMP ATT YDS CMP% AVG LNG TD INT SACK RAT ATT YDS AVG LNG TD
                               
VS. PHI 53 80 543 66.3 6.79 34 4 2 8 91.8 7 48 6.9 11 0

Those numbers aren't bad for 2 losses.

I imagine he'll do better on a more talented team though.

Minnesota's bigger issue is if the OL will be able to hold up against Philly's ferocious DL, and if our DL can get pressure against your OL. The Eagles dominanted the trenches in our last 2 games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When's the last time philly had to play us in minnesota?  Jesus this is at least 3 straight ..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

When's the last time philly had to play us in minnesota?  Jesus this is at least 3 straight ..... 

This will be 4 out of 5 played at Philly...the last time they played in MN was 2013...in the 2nd to last game at the Metrodome.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel like we have a huge leg up in the opener. Wentz may not play, they're throwing up the banner which always seems to cause teams to begin their Super Bowl hangover. I'll probably bet money on the Vikings to win outright. They should be rested and seeking revenge for the NFCCG loss (I know Philly will be rested, but the Defense looked gassed from the Saints game the week prior).

Should be fun, and if we do lose it shouldn't be by much, and we'll probably look good doing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Probably should just start the week 1 GDT...

Speaking of that, if anyone else wants to do them this coming year...feel free to do so.  I've been doing it for probably nearly a decade now and if someone wants to jazz them up (and has the ability and time to do so) and make them more interactive and fun, I'd be glad to hand the reins off, as there certainly are people more creative than I.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Duff Man said:

When's the last time philly had to play us in minnesota?  Jesus this is at least 3 straight ..... 

It's like that with us for Seattle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nozizaki said:

Feel like we have a huge leg up in the opener. Wentz may not play, they're throwing up the banner which always seems to cause teams to begin their Super Bowl hangover. I'll probably bet money on the Vikings to win outright. They should be rested and seeking revenge for the NFCCG loss (I know Philly will be rested, but the Defense looked gassed from the Saints game the week prior).

Should be fun, and if we do lose it shouldn't be by much, and we'll probably look good doing it.

You guys definitely have a good chance, so long as you dare not defile the Rocky Statue again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Danger said:

You guys definitely have a good chance, so long as you dare not defile the Rocky Statue again.

We'll be defiling Rocky himself Sylvester Stallone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TENINCH said:

We'll be defiling Rocky himself Sylvester Stallone

I mean if you're into that sort of thing. Man you Minnesotans are some weird folk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

We'll be defiling Rocky himself Sylvester Stallone

You should keep that to yourself.  Any way...haven't you seen Sylvester Stallone?  I think his face was defiled a long time ago.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Danger said:

I mean if you're into that sort of thing. Man you Minnesotans are some weird folk.

You guys eat horse poop :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TENINCH said:

You guys eat horse poop :D

1 person.

 

We prefer punching police horses as a whole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Danger said:

1 person.

 

We prefer punching police horses as a whole.

Should be a great game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×