2018 Schedule

vike daddy

2 hours ago, disaacs said:

Speaking of that, if anyone else wants to do them this coming year...feel free to do so.  I've been doing it for probably nearly a decade now and if someone wants to jazz them up (and has the ability and time to do so) and make them more interactive and fun, I'd be glad to hand the reins off, as there certainly are people more creative than I.  :D

I hate change ;)

Can anyone explain why Vikings fans are considered poor losers and salty constantly by eagles fans? I haven’t heard one fan say we should’ve won.. everyone has admitted that we were thoroughly outplayed and deserved to lose. The only thing that we’re “salty” about is the complete lack of class by there fans. getting batteries and full cans of beer thrown at you would make any fan base salty. 

16 hours ago, vike daddy said:

another perk of this opening game is we get extra days before our Week 2 game.

Wouldn't be opposed to a tougher opponent in week 2 for that reason. 

Home against New Orleans or GB, maybe SF.

or

Away against any of the following: LAR, NE, SEA, or GB (highly unlikely).

6 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

or

Agreed ... Give me LAR on the road ... long flight and West coast game. I'd prefer that for week 2.

7 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

or

With all the home games they had early last year, it wouldn't be all that shocking to see them have several road games early next year.  I think Week 2 will probably be a division game though, on the road either at Chicago or Detroit.  

I was kinda hoping they'd keep the NE game early, but being two of the top teams that's probably wishful thinking. Strong possibility for a SNF game too. Then I wonder if they try to get the Saints game in primetime too. Those are the two strongest possibilities to join PHI game in primetime. Maybe a division game?

23 hours ago, disaacs said:

Speaking of that, if anyone else wants to do them this coming year...feel free to do so.  I've been doing it for probably nearly a decade now and if someone wants to jazz them up (and has the ability and time to do so) and make them more interactive and fun, I'd be glad to hand the reins off, as there certainly are people more creative than I.  :D

Nooo, yours are so well put together and always organized the same.

15 minutes ago, BWG VIKE said:

Nooo, yours are so well put together and always organized the same.

Thank you...I'll still do it if people want me to do it, I just wanted to give someone else an opportunity if they so had a desire.  

when is the latest teams have bye weeks? i feel like we could have a late one this year. in the past five years this has been our bye week:

2013 - 5

2014 - 10

2015 - 5

2016 - 6

2017 - 9

a nice, medium bye week like 7 or 8 would be great. i'm just hoping it's not week 5 or 6.

2 hours ago, whitehops said:

when is the latest teams have bye weeks? i feel like we could have a late one this year. in the past five years this has been our bye week:

2013 - 5

2014 - 10

2015 - 5

2016 - 6

2017 - 9

a nice, medium bye week like 7 or 8 would be great. i'm just hoping it's not week 5 or 6.

Week 11 is the latest

Archived