2018 Schedule

vike daddy

29 minutes ago, Klomp said:

You think they'd make us fly that far for a Thursday game? I'd almost rather be in Seattle the week before and stay somewhere out west than to spend a short week at home. That's just me though.

EDIT: nevermind, forgot about that NFL PR guy's tweet I posted. No mention of 4-game road trips, which is what this would result in.

Hopefully the Rams have an away game before our Thursday matchup.

"they wanted Minnesota for first Sunday night game" is interesting.

Cardinals (Larry Fitzgerald send-off?)
Lions (Bears and Packers also open the season with matchup, so would make sense)
49ers
Bills
Dolphins

49ers it is....

Week 1: vs. 49ers (SNF?)
Week 2: at Packers
Week 3: 
Week 4: at Rams (TNF?)
Week 5: at Eagles
Week 6: 
Week 7: at Jets
Week 8: vs. Saints (SNF)
Week 9: 
Week 10: 
Week 11: at Bears
Week 12: 
Week 13: at Patriots
Week 14:
Week 15: 
Week 16: vs. Packers
Week 17: vs. Bears

Still waiting on: vs. Lions, vs. Bills, vs. Dolphins, vs. Cardinals, at Lions, at Seahawks

Week 1: vs. 49ers (SNF?)
Week 2: at Packers
Week 3: 
Week 4: at Rams (TNF?)
Week 5: at Eagles
Week 6: 
Week 7: at Jets
Week 8: vs. Saints (SNF)
Week 9: 
Week 10: 
Week 11: at Bears
Week 12: 
Week 13: at Patriots
Week 14:
Week 15: 
Week 16: vs. Packers
Week 17: vs. Bears

what's missing here?

• at Lions, at Seattle
  • vs Lions, vs Dolphins, vs Bills, vs Cards
  • and the bye week

In other words, 6 of their most winnable games and the bye week are the only part of the schedule left to be revealed. 

Week 3 pretty much has to be a home game given one road game before it and 2 after. Similarly week 6. 

Hopefully the bye is week 9 or 10.

Week 12 is probably a home game, or maybe the bye week -- 3 game road trip would be weird that late in the year.  

Week 15 pretty much has to be a road game, doubt they'd get 3 weeks at home to end the year. Either Detroit, 3 NFCN games in a row to finish the year, or Seattle in mid-December. 

11 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Gotta think the Patriots game will be a strong candidate to be flexed, though maybe FOX would block it. Hard not to love that December schedule though!

49ers at Seahawks is currently slotted for SNF.

1 minute ago, byuvike88 said:

That's a pretty brutal start. 3 of the toughest road games in the first 5. They get the Rams on Thursday and it'll be the last of a 3 week home stand for the Rams. How nice for them

While I understand that thinking, I like getting it out of the way. It's still relatively early in the season, so both Rodgers and Wentz could have rust. And I will always be in favor of getting a trip to Lambeau out of the way in September!

Archived